Break Complete!!! 2020 Topps Gypsy Queen Pick Your Teams 10 BOX CASE Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Live links:

Video 2:

https://youtu.be/qKkYq1lJPCw

Video 1:

https://youtu.be/2drcGfkdPCg

2020 Topps Gypsy Queen 10 BOX CASE break. Thinking we can do a Pick Your Team (first come first served) type break where each of the 10 spots picks their team in order of when you sign up. We would then allow everybody to pick their second teams from remaining teams that are still available in the same order and we could do the same for third teams. So everybody will get to choose all 3 teams in sort of a team draft with the order being set by order of when people sign up. Hope that makes sense!

This break is for a 10 BOX CASE of 2020 Topps Gypsy Queen

There are 10 spots

Price is $125 per spot

Each spot allows you to pick a total of three teams (that have not already been chosen) in the team draft that will be 3 rounds with picking in each round going in the order that people signed up for the break.

Product Info:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.car...ball-cards/amp

Configuration: 10 boxes per case. 24 pack per box. 8 cards per pack.

Each box contains 2 on Card Autograph Cards

So here is how this break would work. You let me know how many spots you would like and who your first choice team is when you sign up. I will then ask for everybody’s second team (from remaining teams) in the order in which you signed up. I will do the same for everybody’s third team from remaining teams. You will get all cards with players from your three chosen teams from the case.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions!

This product has already released so we will be good to go if/when we get this filled!

1. bdink25 (Angels, Mariners, Twins) PAID
2. Butch Buddy (Astros, Rays, Rangers) PAID
3. grapler135s (Dodgers, Red Sox, Rockies) PAID
4. bonzomoretti (Mets, Cubs, Indians) PAID
5. jaxbraves (Braves, Nationals, Royals) PAID
6. grapler135s (Blue Jays, Brewers, Giants) PAID
7. gestes72 (Yankees, Padres, Tigers) PAID
8. yankees1 (Phillies, Reds, Pirates) PAID
9. grapler135s (White Sox, Cardinals, Marlins) PAID
10. gestes72 (A’s, Orioles, Diamondbacks) PAID

Last edited:
We'll take these teams. Butch

bdink25 (Dodgers), Butch Buddy (Astros

Moved Dodgers to Angels.

Last edited:
Mike, can I change the Dodgers to the Angels ? Forgot to change that on my want sheet. If not ...no problem. My error. Butch

OK Mike, I see what you are doing now...yes, put me down for Mets please...thanks. Don't think I fully understood your IM...Mike

3 spots left if anybody else wants to join please let me know. Some good teams are still available. And there are some really cool cards in this set...autographed mini cards, patch books, pull up socks Relic cards, and autographed lineup cards to name a few!

Let me know if anybody has any questions!

Thanks,
Mike

3 spots left if anybody else wants to join please let me know. Some good teams are still available. And there are some really cool cards in this set...autographed mini cards, patch books, pull up socks Relic cards, and autographed lineup cards to name a few!

Let me know if anybody has any questions!

Thanks,
Mike

PULL-UP SOCKS??????? This break is gonna STINK!!!!!!!

My apologies....being confined is getting to me.