Break Complete!!! 2020 Topps Gypsy Queen Pick Your Teams 10 BOX CASE Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I'm stunned that nobody has picked the White Sox. Luis Robert ring a bell? LOL if I had the cash.....

Price of this case went up quite a bit! So I had to increase the price per spot for this case break. If we fill the last two spots I will confirm that everybody still wants in at this price.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!
Mike

Okay price is now $125 per spot. 2 spots left and a bunch of good teams still available if anybody else wants to join. Remember you get to pick 1 team and then you will get to pick 2 more teams in a draft style order and then you will get all the cards of players from those 3 teams from the 10 box break!

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

Thanks!
Mike

Lets fill this up some of you have to be tired of being locked in, nothing better to do than to watch Mike break open this case for us.

What the heck I’ll take a second give me the A’s so we can get this thing ordered.

Okay everybody we are full for the 2020 Topps Gypsy Queen 10 box case break!

Please send payment ($125 per spot) to my PayPal address [email protected] when you have a chance and I will order the case for us!

I’m going to reach out in order of when people signed up to let people pick their next teams so stay tuned!

Thanks!
Mike

Okay everybody we are full for the 2020 Topps Gypsy Queen 10 box case break!

Please send payment ($125 per spot) to my PayPal address [email protected] when you have a chance and I will order the case for us!

I’m going to reach out in order of when people signed up to let people pick their next teams so stay tuned!

Thanks!
Mike

Mike paypal has been sent.

Rich