Break Complete!!! 2020 Topps Heritage Pick and Random Teams Group Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Okay...I got a recommendation and am changing the format of this break to see if there is more interest.

This break is for one box of 2020 Topps Heritage.

There are 10 spots

Price is $16.00 per spot

Each spot allows you to pick one team (not already chosen) and you will also get two random teams from the remaining unpicked teams.

Product Info:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cardboardconnection.com/2020-topps-heritage-baseball-cards/amp

Configuration: 24 packs per box. 9 cards per pack.

Each box contains:

-1 Autograph or Relic Card
-1 Box Loader

So here is how this break would work. You let me know what team you want and what number you want your name next to. After all 10 spots are filled I will post for everybody in the trade manager. After payments are all received I will go live with the remaining team randomization to see what additional teams everybody will get. I will roll the dice and randomize the list of names of those in the break and also the list of MLB team names. You will get all cards with players from your one chosen team and your two random teams for this break.

We will plan to do the team randomization a few days before the break so that everybody will have a chance to trade teams if they would like to before we break the box.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions!

This product releases on 2/26/2020.

1. *Cardinals pending
3. metsman1986 Mets
4. criollos Braves
5. Chavezforprez Yankees
7. criollos Pirates
8. grapler135s Dodgers
9. #1rangersfan Angels

I'll go ahead and take the cubs. It doesn't matter what slot.

Okay we are full...thanks to everybody who signed up for this one. I ordered the box so it should be here around release day next week!

Hopefully the trade manager is working tomorrow so I can post this up...once everybody has paid we will randomize the remaining teams to see who gets them...and then people can trade teams if they would like before the break.

Mike

Hey guys it seems like the trade manager is still down. If you guys would like to send payment soon so that we can do the additional team randomization sooner rather than later my PayPal address is [email protected]. I will keep track of who has paid on the main thread and I will still post these up for us when the trade manager is back up and running.

Mercedes I will send you a PM with my address so that you can mail your payment.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

Thanks!
Mike