Break Complete!!! 2020 Topps Series 2 Hobby Random Teams Group Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I know this is a long shot....but what happens if we find one of those gold tickets? Random draw for it? Best regards, David PS or the mystery rookie? Did not see anything about this in the checklist...must be only in the jumbo boxes.

Last edited:
I know this is a long shot....but what happens if we find one of those gold tickets? Random draw for it? Best regards, David PS or the mystery rookie? Did not see anything about this in the checklist...must be only in the jumbo boxes.

Yes, I think a random draw would be the most fair way to see who gets something like that. It would be awesome if we hit something like that!!!

Thanks,
Mike

Hey everybody we will do our team randomization for this box tomorrow, Saturday June 27th @ 4pm PST.

And we’ll plan on doing this break on Monday June 29th @ 6pm PST.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

Thanks!
Mike

Okay team randomization is complete and I have added all of the team names next to member names in the original post. Please let me know if anybody would like to make any trades before the group break.

We will plan to do this break on Monday June 29th at 6pm PST.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

Thanks,
Mike

Joe, I can't help you with that but I did win a Dback Bowman team break last week. Do you need any? LMK, Aaron

Aaron, I only have 3.28.69 and BP59. I'd be interested in any others though. I'm out of Cardinals except for rainbow foil card.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online