Break Complete!!! 2020 Topps Tribute Pick Your Team & Random Team Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Okay we are full! If everyone can please send payment ($22 per spot) when you have a chance to my PayPal address [email protected] that would be great. We will do the remaining teams randomization after all payments are received and everybody can find out who their second team will be. People will then be free to make team trades if they wish.

The box is supposed to arrive on Friday, and if it comes on time we will plan to do the break on Friday 4/10 at 6pm PST!

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

Thanks!
Mike

Thanks everybody for sending payment so quickly! We will do the remaining team randomization tonight 4/8 @ 6pm PST. Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

Thanks!
Mike

Thanks everybody for sending payment so quickly! We will do the remaining team randomization tonight 4/8 @ 6pm PST. Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

Thanks!
Mike

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Okay I added everybody’s second team. Please let me know if anybody wants to trade teams.

San Francisco Giants are available if anybody wants to trade for them please let me know.

Thanks!
Mike

Would be interested in trading the Rangers for your Giants or maybe someone else is interested in the Rangers lmk