Break Complete! 2021-22 Panini Recon Basketball Team Auction Style Group Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Here is the live link to the group box break, good luck to everybody!

Mike, since you did mention you may distribute your unwanted Spurs to breakers that came up empty --- I didn't get anything from the Sacramento Kings and Washington Wizards spots I bought... may I please have the Joshua Primo RC and/or the Dejounte Murray Maneuvers insert?

Would totally understand if those are earmarked for others that got NO cards, but thought I'd ask.

PS -- Always on-board for any unwanted Hornets you may just have lying around and want to clear out! ;)

edit/comment on the break: I loved that Orlando Magic Shaq insert! That was the REAL hit of the box in my opinion! :cool:

Mike, since you did mention you may distribute your unwanted Spurs to breakers that came up empty --- I didn't get anything from the Sacramento Kings and Washington Wizards spots I bought... may I please have the Joshua Primo RC and/or the Dejounte Murray Maneuvers insert?

Would totally understand if those are earmarked for others that got NO cards, but thought I'd ask.

PS -- Always on-board for any unwanted Hornets you may just have lying around and want to clear out! ;)

edit/comment on the break: I loved that Orlando Magic Shaq insert! That was the REAL hit of the box in my opinion! :cool:
For sure…I’ll send you the Dejounte Murray Maneuvers Insert card along with the rest of your cards (and any Panini Legacy football cards you hit in today’s break).

And I’ll check for some hornets cards for you as well.

Totally agree on the Shaq…really cool card!

Thanks again so much for getting in and for helping make this break happen!

All the best,
Mike