Break Complete! 2021 Topps Chrome Black 12 Box Case Team Auction Style Group Case Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I've noticed that his and Graplers bids you kind of just have to watch the OP to see if you lost a team.
Yeah Kevin is a member on sportscardclub. I occasionally bid to keep things moving and like being in the breaks as well (more fun for me!).

If anybody is interested in any of the teams I won please let me know I am open to letting any of them go.

Thanks,
Mike

Yeah Kevin is a member on sportscardclub. I occasionally bid to keep things moving and like being in the breaks as well (more fun for me!).

If anybody is interested in any of the teams I won please let me know I am open to letting any of them go.

Thanks,
Mike

I'm okay with it, as I have gotten used to it. But, yes it can be surprising when you follow the new posts and then realize you had lost your team to a bid you didn't see.

if your moving your teams I would take the Astros at $30. if that works you can add it to my transaction.

I'm okay with it, as I have gotten used to it. But, yes it can be surprising when you follow the new posts and then realize you had lost your team to a bid you didn't see.

if your moving your teams I would take the Astros at $30. if that works you can add it to my transaction.
Yeah I have to work on figuring out how to incorporate outbid notices in real time. Just so much going on administratively with these things and tough to keep up and keep things straight.

For sure I’ll change the Astros from me to you.

Thanks,
Mike

Honestly only team I really wanted was the Giants and you snaked them from me at the end! ;)

Chasing that Will Clark auto! Used to love him when I was a kid!

Mike

Okay I just posted all of the transactions please double check teams and totals I have listed and hopefully I didn’t miss anybody.

Case has been ordered so I’ll be sure to keep everybody posted on when it will arrive when tracking updates.

Thanks everybody!
Mike

Tracking says this case should arrive on Friday so we’ll plan to do the break on Friday January 28th at 5pm PST!

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

Thanks!
Mike