Break Complete! 2021 Topps Heritage High Number 12 Hobby Box Case Team Auction Style Group Case Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Okay the case has been ordered and is on the way. I have sent all the invoices out and after all payments are received I will randomize the list of teams to see what team will be free and who to send the refund to for the free team.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

Thanks,
Mike

I'm sorry, I'm new to breaks, what does this mean:

Case Break 1/1 Bounty: $25
This is a bonus prize for people if they pull a card serial numbered 1/1. If we pull one in this case the person who has that team will get the bonus prize of $25 cash or credit. If more than one serial numbered 1/1 cards are pulled the $25 would be split between the people who got the 1/1 cards. If no 1/1 cards are pulled it is carried over to the next case break and I add another $5 to the pot.

Hope we hit some nice 1/1 cards in this break!!!

Mike

This is a bonus prize for people if they pull a card serial numbered 1/1. If we pull one in this case the person who has that team will get the bonus prize of $25 cash or credit. If more than one serial numbered 1/1 cards are pulled the $25 would be split between the people who got the 1/1 cards. If no 1/1 cards are pulled it is carried over to the next case break and I add another $5 to the pot.

Hope we hit some nice 1/1 cards in this break!!!

Mike
Thank you for explaining!
Bill