Break Complete! 2022 Bowman Draft Baseball Lite Pick One Team Get One Random Team Style Group Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
The Hits:

7C6080AC-DC8A-49D0-92F4-2A349D5497A0.jpeg

Live link to the group box break:

B432D2B7-4B25-4B3E-840D-C0B5ACF7E63E.jpeg

Live link to the team randomization:

This product is also releasing next week so I wanted to see if anybody might be interested in trying a PICK ONE TEAM and get ONE RANDOM TEAM STYLE group box break for ONE BOX of 2022 BOWMAN DRAFT BASEBALL LITE.

Box Configuration:

-10 packs per box
-16 cards per pack

2022 Bowman Draft Baseball is in a class of its own as the premier spot to find all the newly drafted and hottest prospects from throughout Baseball!

Collect the entire 200-card Base Card set chock full of headline prospects fresh off the 2022 MLB Draft!

Find 5 Exclusive Black & White RayWave Refractor Parallels per Hobby LITE Box!

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 15 spots and the price is $13 per spot. Each spot gets you ONE TEAM THAT YOU PICK AND ONE RANDOM TEAM from the list of unpicked teams and all of the cards of the players from those teams. We will randomize the list of unpicked team names when this is full to see who gets what teams. You will have time to trade teams if you would like before we do the break!

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

This product is scheduled to release on December 28th and it has been preordered so let’s see if we can fill this up and do the break right around release day!

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. Houston Astros, Minnesota Twins Therion PAID
2. Boston Red Sox, Seattle Mariners LarryG PAID
3. Baltimore Orioles, Oakland Athletics Molitor04x PAID
4. Washington Nationals, San Diego Padres Molitor04x PAID
5. Arizona Diamondbacks, Colorado Rockies PAVI39
6. Milwaukee Brewers, Chicago Cubs PAVI39
7. Atlanta Braves, Philadelphia Phillies Criollos PAID
8. Tampa Bay Rays, Los Angeles Angels Criollos PAID
9. St. Louis Cardinals, Toronto Blue Jays rl16 PAID
10. Miami Marlins, Kansas City Royals rubypup PAID
11. New York Yankees, Los Angeles Dodgers Brendan1987 PAID
12. Cleveland Guardians, San Francisco Giants dad3309@ PAID
13. Pittsburgh Pirates, Detroit Tigers dad3309@ PAID
14. Cincinnati Reds, New York Mets northicehero99 PAID
15. Chicago White Sox, Texas Rangers DaSoxFan

Last edited:
Blue Jays up for grabs. Would be interested in the Giants, Phillies, Royals, or Dodgers

Tracking has this box arriving tomorrow so let’s plan to do this break TOMORROW Friday December 30th at 4pm PT.

See you then!

Mike