Break Complete! 2022 Panini Diamond Kings Baseball Random Divisions Style Group Hobby Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
The Hits:

C2B43F27-6176-49D0-9282-C5559BEE1B24.jpeg

Live link to the group box break:

Live link to the division randomization video:

Anybody interested in trying a RANDOM DIVISIONS STYLE group break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2022 PANINI DIAMOND KINGS BASEBALL?

Box Configuration:

12 packs per box. 8 cards per pack.

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- 2022 Diamond Kings strikes the perfect blend of content from baseball’s legends and today’s superstars to deliver a product suitable for all collectors!
- Find autographs paired with swatches of memorabilia from this year’s strong rookie class in DK Material Signatures
- Look for memorabilia from some of baseball’s greatest players in Bat Kings, Jersey Kings and Portrait Materials
- Hunt for ultra-rare inserts like Blank Slate, Aurora, the new Le Cinque Piu Belle and more!
- Look for 1 autograph and 1 memorabilia card per box, on average

BOX BREAK:
- 1 Autograph
- 1 Memorabilia Card
- 2 Gray Framed Parallels
- 1 Plum Framed Parallel

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 6 spots and the price is $16 per spot. Each spot gets you ONE RANDOM DIVISION and all of the cards of the players from the 5 teams in that division. Once the break is full I will randomize the list of members and the divisions to see who gets what divisions. You will also have a chance to trade divisions before we do this break.

This box has been ordered and is on the way!

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. dad3309@ PAID NL Central
2. PAVI39 PAID NL West
3. kpit1978 AL West
4. Criollos PAID NL East
5. bdink25 PAID AL East
6. Butch Buddy PAID AL Central

1/1 Bounty:
$20

Low Serial Number Bounty:
$5

Last edited:
Tracking says box should be here tomorrow so let’s plan to do this break TOMORROW Friday August 26th at 4pm PDT.

See you then!

Mike

Okay tracking just updated and the box is now expected to arrive on Monday…not sure what happened and why it got delayed. So we’ll plan to do this break on Monday August 29th at 4pm PDT.

See you then!

Mike