Break Complete! 2022 Topps Chrome Hobby Baseball Team Auction Style Group Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Okay final bid on the Mariners by Molitor04x put us right at the target box break price so bids and teams are locked. Thanks everybody I’ll send transactions here soon!

Mike

Okay we’re all paid up thanks so much everybody! Box is on the way and tracking says it should arrive on Tuesday so we’ll plan to do this break on Tuesday September 20th at 4pm PDT.

See you then!

Mike

Pretty crazy news.

Yeah I just saw this today too. Super crazy! Fortunately for us the two members who are in the break with those teams are okay with us still doing the break. I confirmed with my LCS that I should receive a silver pack when they are available so I’ll be sure to live stream the silver pack opening and will be sure whatever cards we pull will go to the people they belong to in this break.

Still shaking my head at this one though.

Mike

Hey guys I just received the silver pack for this box so I’ll plan to open it live tomorrow Sunday October 16th @4pm PT right before the 2022 Topps Archives break. Silver pack cards will go to whoever had the teams in this break.

Hey guys update on this one…I’ll plan to open the silver pack for this break live tomorrow Tuesday October 18th @4pm PT right before the 2022 Topps Archives break. Silver pack cards will go to whoever had the teams in this break.

See you then!
Mike