Break Complete! 2022 Topps Chrome Update Baseball Hobby Pick One Team Get One Random Team Group Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Live link to the group box break video:

Team Randomization Video Link:

The price has dropped on this a bit so I wanted to see if anybody might be interested in running this one back and might be interested in trying a PICK ONE TEAM and get ONE RANDOM TEAM STYLE group box break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2022 TOPPS CHROME UPDATE BASEBALL.

Box Configuration:

-24 packs per box
-4 cards per pack

PRODUCTION HIGHLIGHTS
- Look for CHROME versions of the most sought-after rookie cards, with multiple limited and numbered parallels.
- Inserts fall 1:2 packs, with CHROME versions of Generation Now, Diamond Greats Die Cuts, and 2022 MLB® All-Star Game® cards.
- Select boxes will also contain autographed cards from MLB® rookies. Look for numbered parallels including the 1/1 SUPERFRACTOR.

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 15 spots and the price is $10 per spot. Each spot gets you ONE TEAM THAT YOU PICK AND ONE RANDOM TEAM from the list of unpicked teams and all of the cards of the players from those teams. We will randomize the list of unpicked team names when this is full to see who gets what teams. You will have time to trade teams if you would like before we do the break!

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

This box has been ordered!

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. Seattle Mariners, Boston Red Sox Rburke02 PAID
2. Tampa Bay Rays, Milwaukee Brewers LarryG PAID
3. Atlanta Braves, Chicago White Sox LarryG PAID
4. Kansas City Royals, San Francisco Giants Molitor04x PAID
5. Houston Astros, Washington Nationals AndyDrummond PAID
6. Los Angeles Angels, St. Louis Cardinals PAVI39 PAID
7. Detroit Tigers, Colorado Rockies PAVI39 PAID
8. Pittsburgh Pirates, Texas Rangers Rburke02 PAID
9. Cincinnati Reds, Toronto Blue Jays franklinguy52 PAID
10. New York Yankees, Oakland Athletics franklinguy52 PAID
11. Cleveland Guardians, Baltimore Orioles dad3309@ PAID
12. Philadelphia Phillies, Los Angeles Dodgers dragonslayer913
13. New York Mets, Miami Marlins dragonslayer913
14. San Diego Padres, Arizona Diamondbacks AndyDrummond PAID
15. Chicago Cubs, Minnesota Twins Steelers8873 PAID

Last edited:
Tracking says this box should arrive by the end of the week so let’s plan to do this break on Friday February 3rd at 4pm PT.

See you then!

Mike