Break Complete! 2022 Topps Finest Hobby Pick 1 Team Get 1 Random Draft Order Spot to Pick Your Second Team Style Group Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
The Hits:

936584F9-E579-4A1F-805D-3EAAB0727C02.jpeg

Live link to the group box break video:

Live link to the second team draft order randomization video:

107FEF99-DE1F-4A53-A152-1D796CA41056.jpeg

I wanted to see if anybody is interested in trying a PICK ONE TEAM and get ONE RANDOM DRAFT ORDER SPOT to PICK YOUR SECOND TEAM STYLE group box break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2022 TOPPS FINEST BASEBALL.

Box Configuration:

-12 packs per box
-5 cards per pack
-2 Autograph cards per box

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS

2022 Topps Finest Baseball comes charging out of the gates with another year featuring beautifully eclectic designs and insert themes on chrome technology.

Build the entire 100-card Base Set and limited 25-card Extended Base Set, and look out for rare Finest Rookies Design Variations!

Find 2 Chrome Autographs per Master Box!!

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 15 spots and the price is $18 per spot. Each spot gets you ONE TEAM THAT YOU PICK AND ONE RANDOM DRAFT SPOT TO PICK A SECOND TEAM from the list of unpicked teams and all of the cards of the players from those teams. We will randomize the list of members in the break to determine the draft order to choose second teams from the unpicked teams when this is full.

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

This box is in hand so we could do this break very soon after this fills if there is interest in this one.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. darkman Tampa Bay Rays, San Diego Padres PAID
2. darkman Seattle Mariners, San Francisco Giants PAID
3. LarryG Toronto Blue Jays, Los Angeles Dodgers PAID
4. David K. Los Angeles Angels, Chicago Cubs PAID
5. gestes72 New York Yankees, St. Louis Cardinals PAID
6. bdink25 Houston Astros, Arizona Diamondbacks PAID
7. bdink25 Philadelphia Phillies, Colorado Rockies PAID
8. dragonslayer913 Pittsburgh Pirates, Miami Marlins
9. PAVI39 Boston Red Sox, Cincinnati Reds
10. PAVI39 Detroit Tigers, Milwaukee Brewers
11. tiggerfan112534@yaho Washington Nationals, Baltimore Orioles PAID
12. Criollos Atlanta Braves, Texas Rangers PAID
13. dad3309@ Cleveland Guardians, New York Mets PAID
14. gestes72 Kansas City Royals, Oakland Athletics PAID
15. horfin Chicago White Sox, Minnesota Twins PAID

Second Team Draft Order:

1. gestes72
2. PAVI39
3. LarryG
4. tiggerfan112534@yaho
5. darkman
6. bdink25
7. dad3309@
8. dragonslayer913
9. horfin
10. PAVI39
11. bdink25
12. David K.
13. Criollos
14. darkman
15. gestes72

Last edited:
Remaining spots reduced by $1 to $17 per spot…price gets you one team that you pick now and one random draft order spot to pick a second team (from remaining unpicked teams) and all of the cards that we pull out of this hobby box of players from those teams and price also includes shipping!

Please let me know if anybody else might be interested in joining.

Okay one spot left in this one. I’ll leave it open until tomorrow and can take the last spot if it is still available and nobody else wants it by then. Thanks everyone!

Okay we are full thank you everybody! I’ll plan to do the second team draft order spot randomization later today around 2:30pm PT.

See you then!
Mike