Break Complete! 2023 Topps Series 1 Hobby Baseball Pick One Team Get One Random Team Style Group Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
The Hits:

32B7BC17-B95B-427A-87F7-3D12692A786A.jpeg

Live link to the group box break:

Live link to the team randomization video:

Wanted to see if anybody might be interested in trying a PICK ONE TEAM and get ONE RANDOM TEAM STYLE group box break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2023 TOPPS SERIES 1 BASEBALL.

Box Configuration:

-24 packs per box
-14 cards per pack
-1 Autograph OR 1 Relic card per box
-1 Silver pack per box

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- Celebrate the unofficial beginning of the 2023 Baseball season when Topps Baseball Series 1 hits shelves in February 2023.
- Collectors will find the League’s current stars, greats from the past, and rising rookies featured on base cards, inserts, and autograph and relic cards.
- Look for the Golden Mirror Image Variation Short Prints! Each of the 330 base cards receives a limited short-printed variation with an all-new image and golden card back.
- Exclusive silver packs for Hobby/Jumbo customers with 2023 Topps Baseball Series 1 Purchase!

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 15 spots and the price is $10 per spot. Each spot gets you ONE TEAM THAT YOU PICK AND ONE RANDOM TEAM from the list of unpicked teams and all of the cards of the players from those teams. We will randomize the list of unpicked team names when this is full to see who gets what teams. You will have time to trade teams if you would like before we do the break!

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

This box has been preordered and we can plan to do this break right around release day if/when this fills up.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. Baltimore Orioles, Pittsburgh Pirates Molitor04x PAID
2. New York Yankees, Chicago Cubs kpit1978
3. Cleveland Guardians, Oakland Athletics PRosefan1 PAID
4. Atlanta Braves, Colorado Rockies PRosefan1 PAID
5. Washington Nationals, Cincinnati Reds Brendan1987 PAID
6. Boston Red Sox, Arizona Diamondbacks Brendan1987 PAID
7. St. Louis Cardinals, Texas Rangers kpit1978
8. Seattle Mariners, New York Mets Rburke02 PAID
9. Los Angeles Angels, San Diego Padres Criollos PAID
10. Chicago White Sox, Milwaukee Brewers erdoro PAID
11. Houston Astros, Toronto Blue Jays Therion PAID
12. Detroit Tigers, Minnesota Twins LarryG PAID
13. Miami Marlins, San Francisco Giants Steelers8873
14. Philadelphia Phillies, Kansas City Royals dragonslayer913
15. Los Angeles Dodgers, Tampa Bay Rays dragonslayer913

Last edited:
Tracking shows that these boxes should arrive today so we’ll plan to do this break today time is TBD…I’ll update the thread with a break time when the boxes arrive!

Thanks,
Mike