Break Complete!!! 7 Box Pick 2 Teams Draft Order Style Group Break $42 per spot!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
New Live link to break:

https://youtu.be/gcBv4bR43iA

Part 2 link:

https://youtu.be/7KbQ3HpQ7Fw

Hey guys,

Here is another potential group break if anybody is interested in trying a 7 Box Pick 2 Teams Draft Style break for the following 7 boxes:

-1 box 2020 Topps Inception
-1 box 2020 Topps Gypsy Queen
-1 box 2020 Topps Heritage
-1 box 2020 Topps Series 1
-1 box 2020 Topps Opening Day
-1 box 2020 Topps Archives Signature Series Active Player Edition
-1 box 2020 Panini Donruss

There are 15 spots. Price is $42 per spot. For each spot you get to pick 1 team that has not already been chosen. Once all 15 spots are filled we will go back through and let everybody pick their second team from remaining teams in the order that they signed up for the break. You would get all cards of players from those teams from all 7 boxes! If we get a card that has players from 2 or more different teams that are held by different people we would randomize the card to all members who have the teams represented on that card.

Please let me know if anybody is interested in trying this one or if anybody has any questions.

Members/Teams:
1. dlackey (Angels, Rangers) PAYMENT SENT
2. bdink25 (Astros, Athletics) PAID
3. bdink25 (Yankees, Mariners) PAID
4. gestes72 (Blue Jays, Nationals) PAID
5. grapler135s (Dodgers, Brewers) PAID
6. Butch Buddy (Braves, Rays) PAID
7. DaSoxFan (White Sox, Twins) PAID
8. David K. (Mets, Cardinals) PAID
9. grapler135s (Cubs, Rockies) PAID
10. yankees1 (Phillies, Orioles) PAID
11. yankees1 (Red Sox, Indians) PAID
12. criollos (Pirates, Marlins) PAID
13. erdoro (Reds, Diamondbacks) PAID
14. erdoro (Tigers, Royals) PAID
15. sandman43103 (Padres, Giants) PAID

Last edited:
Okay I ordered these boxes so we will plan on doing this break this week!

Once all the spots are filled with everybody’s first picks I’ll go back through and get your second team picks from remaining teams.

Still have 8 spots and lots of good teams left! Let me know if anybody wants to join or if anybody has any questions.

Thanks!
Mike

Still a bunch of good teams left if anybody else is interested in joining us for this 7 box group break please let me know!

Teams Still Available:
Miami Marlins
New York Mets
Philadelphia Phillies
Washington Nationals
Chicago Cubs
Cincinnati Reds
Milwaukee Brewers
Pittsburgh Pirates
St. Louis Cardinals
Arizona Diamondbacks
Colorado Rockies
San Diego Padres
San Francisco Giants
Baltimore Orioles
Boston Red Sox
Tampa Bay Rays
Cleveland Indians
Detroit Tigers
Kansas City Royals
Minnesota Twins
Oakland Athletics
Seattle Mariners
Texas Rangers

in the order that ....what...is that giving the first ones....another first pick (for the second team).....shouldn't it be the second team...be from the last to the first to make it more fair for everyone?

in the order that ....what...is that giving the first ones....another first pick (for the second team).....shouldn't it be the second team...be from the last to the first to make it more fair for everyone?

Yeah that is another way it can be done. I guess I was trying to give people incentive for signing up sooner so that they would get to pick their teams earlier than others. Seemed to work out okay for the Gypsy Queen case break. Oh well, we’ll see if this ends up filling up a bit more!