Break Complete!!! 7 Box Pick 2 Teams Draft Order Style Group Break $42 per spot!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Did paypal for the spot! This will probably be my last break (unless the topps jumbo II 2019 is filled) for now....or until Topps starts releasing their products again. Best regards, David

Okay we are full! Thanks to everybody who signed up for this one. Please send payment to my PayPal address [email protected] when you have a chance.

I will start reaching out in order to get your second team picks. The boxes are scheduled to arrive tomorrow so we can plan to do this break tomorrow 4/23 @ 6pm PST!

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

Thanks!
Mike

Okay we are full! Thanks to everybody who signed up for this one. Please send payment to my PayPal address [email protected] when you have a chance.

I will start reaching out in order to get your second team picks. The boxes are scheduled to arrive tomorrow so we can plan to do this break tomorrow 4/23 @ 6pm PST!

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

Thanks!
Mike

I’ve never been a part of box break can and how do we watch? Old fart here not too tech savvy,
Asking for a friend ��

I’ve never been a part of box break can and how do we watch? Old fart here not too tech savvy,
Asking for a friend ��

I will post a link here so you will be able to click on it and watch live as I open the cards to see what everybody gets! Glad you are in this break! :)

Mike