Break Complete...HUGE HIT!!! 2020 Topps Allen and Ginter's Baseball Random Teams Group Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Okay we are full...thanks to everybody who joined! Let’s plan to do the team randomization tomorrow at 5pm PST. The box has been ordered and should be delivered by this weekend so we can plan to do the break on Saturday if that works for everybody.

Thanks again and please let me know if anybody has any questions!

Mike

If you are watching live please click “watch this video on YouTube”...I will embed it right after I am done so you are able to just click on it and watch it in the thread.

Thanks,
Mike

Hi everybody this box just arrived so let’s plan to do the break tomorrow Saturday, September 26th at 6pm PST. Please let me know if anybody wants to make any team trades or if anybody has any questions.

Thanks!
Mike

Here is the live link to the box break:

Please click the “watch on YouTube” option until I embed the video after the break.

Good luck to everybody!

Mike

To anyone that pulled black minis, I probably need them. Please pm me

edit - I pm'ed about the Pudge

What was the huge hit? It would be nice if you could post the hit a for those of us that don't have the time or inclination to watch the whole video.

What was the huge hit? It would be nice if you could post the hit a for those of us that don't have the time or inclination to watch the whole video.

Pictures of the hits were posted on the main thread. Also if you do not feel like watching the entire video I typically recap and show the hits at the end so you can fast forward to the end of the video to see those.

Mike