Break Complete! SCC/Bench Joint Baseball Group Break Club - March 2022

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

So what happens if there is a tie on 2 options lol
I usually never vote so what I’d likely do is randomize the two options (surprise surprise ha!) and then cast my vote as the tie breaker for the option that comes out on top during the randomization. This one is a close race!

Mike

Closest race that I can remember since I have been running this break! Option 1 is the winner by 1 vote! Boxes will be ordered in the next day or so and I’ll keep everybody updated on when the break will be likely around the middle of next week. Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

Thanks,
Mike

Update…break will still be happening tonight but there is one small issue. For some reason blowout cards split my order into two packages…one arrived and one did not. The one that did not make it contained the Topps Chrome Black and the Panini Contenders boxes. I have opened an investigation to see what happened and to either get a replacement or refund but they said it will take up to 8 business days. So I just ended up placing another order for another Topps Chrome Black box and another Panini Contenders box and they are on the way. They won’t be here in time for the break tonight so we’ll do this…I’ll do the break in 2 parts…part 1 will be tonight with the 2022 Topps Heritage, 2021 Donruss Optic, 2021 Topps Gold Label, and 2021 Topps Finest (plus a couple other bonus goodies!)…and part 2 will be when the 2021 Topps Chrome Black and 2021 Panini Contenders boxes arrive in a couple of days.

Sorry for the issue…usually never happens but I have had two shipping issues with blowout in just this last week!

Just wanted to let everybody know what is happening and what the plan is so there are no surprises when I go live tonight.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions. Otherwise, see you all tonight at 6pm PST!

Mike