Break Complete!!! TOPPS TRIPLE THREADS Random Team Group Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Still some spots available if anybody else is interested in joining in this Triple Threads box break!

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

Thanks,
Mike

We will plan on doing the team randomization tomorrow Wednesday May 6th @ 6pm PST! Still have spots available if anybody else would like to join us for this group break.

Thanks!
Mike

hey michael...question...if a card featuring players from more than one team is pulled how will you determine what team it goes to ?

Last edited:
hey michael...question...if a card featuring players from more than one team is pulled how will you determine what team it goes to ?

Hey Claude,

Thanks for the question. If we pull a card that has players from more than one team on it I’ll try to work something out with the members to figure out if we can work something out fairly to decide who ends up with the card. Maybe one member really wants the card and might find something to trade the other member or something like that. If it is a huge card maybe it is decided that I post it up for sale and the members split the profit. As a last resort we can just roll the dice and randomize to see which member will get the card. But my thoughts are to discuss with the members to see what they would like to do and hopefully something can be mutually agreed upon or like I said if we can’t do that we would just roll the dice and see who will be the lucky member to end up with that card.

Mike

been awhile since I been here.....got to learn the site again.....#13 if possible and you pick the other if no 13 you pick both...thanks

Hey Claude,

Thanks for the question. If we pull a card that has players from more than one team on it I’ll try to work something out with the members to figure out if we can work something out fairly to decide who ends up with the card. Maybe one member really wants the card and might find something to trade the other member or something like that. If it is a huge card maybe it is decided that I post it up for sale and the members split the profit. As a last resort we can just roll the dice and randomize to see which member will get the card. But my thoughts are to discuss with the members to see what they would like to do and hopefully something can be mutually agreed upon or like I said if we can’t do that we would just roll the dice and see who will be the lucky member to end up with that card.

Mike

a suggestion....base multi-team cards on the leftmost team represented ( or middle , or rightmost , etc) ...or possibly if one or more teams have more than one representative on a given card it go to the team with the most players pictured....

i may regret this , but put me down in slot 17 and i will get payment to you some time in the next few days...

a suggestion....base multi-team cards on the leftmost team represented ( or middle , or rightmost , etc) ...or possibly if one or more teams have more than one representative on a given card it go to the team with the most players pictured....

i may regret this , but put me down in slot 17 and i will get payment to you some time in the next few days...

Thanks for the suggestion Claude!

And I have you down for spot #17.

Thanks!
Mike

I only saw a few cards of differing teams and the were dual auto's...........Griffey/Thomas, Pujols/Ortiz.........Not sure what they were #'d to.........

That's going to be a pain to figure out......probably best would be to sell it and split the money (if we hit something big with two different teams) on it. Best regards, David