Break Complete!!! TOPPS TRIPLE THREADS Random Team Group Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

.probably best would be to sell it and split the money (if we hit something big with two different teams) on it. Best regards, David

just my 2 cents and the point will probably be moot anyway but....

i really dont like that idea....at the very least , if there is not an "automatic" way to determine it , then the people whose teams are represented should be given the option "buy out" the other person(s) for the exact cost of the slot ...if more than one person really wanted the card and no resolution could be found via buyouts , maybe then and only then have the card sold and funds split between whoever owned the teams in question..

just my 2 cents and the point will probably be moot anyway but....

i really dont like that idea....at the very least , if there is not an "automatic" way to determine it , then the people whose teams are represented should be given the option "buy out" the other person(s) for the exact cost of the slot ...if more than one person really wanted the card and no resolution could be found via buyouts , maybe then and only then have the card sold and funds split between whoever owned the teams in question..

I agree with you. The people involved should be given the option to negotiate a “buyout” if at all possible. If an amicable resolution can not be reached, then selling the card and splitting the money could be a solution.

Yes, absolutely...if a card is pulled with players from two different teams on it then the people involved will be given the option to negotiate a “buyout”, selling the card to split the money, or another idea that would be agreed to by the people involved. If something cannot be agreed upon then the default would be to put the names in the randomizer, roll the dice and randomize that many times to see who’s name ends up on top and that person would get the card. Again, that would be a last resort unless that is how the people involved would like to decide who would get the card.

This would be a good problem to have...would mean we hit a pretty good card right?!?!

Mike

This would be a good problem to have...would mean we hit a pretty good card right?!?!

Mike

Theoretically, yes, technically, I would say no.........But I think the odds are high that we pull a dual team card.........90% of the auctions I researched were single team cards.........So we could just be spinning our wheels.........It's fun to talk about, though!

Mike

Theoretically, yes, technically, I would say no.........But I think the odds are high that we pull a dual team card.........90% of the auctions I researched were single team cards.........So we could just be spinning our wheels.........It's fun to talk about, though!

Mike

Agreed! :)

Good luck everyone! Best regards, David PS I'll try to show up...but watering is top priority for me......three days to water.....but I'm only doing two days....saving water this way....but already watered the back this morning.....and now the front....by hand as I fill a metal bucket...full of water and carry it with my two hands.....like weight lifting.......about 12 buckets.........

Last edited:
Good luck everyone! Best regards, David PS I'll try to show up...but watering is top priority for me......three days to water.....but I'm only doing two days....saving water this way....but already watered the back this morning.....and now the front....by hand as I fill a metal bucket...full of water and carry it with my two hands.....like weight lifting.......about 12 buckets.........

Wow!!! Sounds like a great workout David! Hope you can make the team randomization. If you can’t you can always watch the video replay or just check the thread...I’ll update it with everybody’s teams.

Mike

Teams have been updated next to everyone’s name. Let me know if anybody wants to trade teams before tomorrow’s break. All of my teams except for the Dodgers are available.

Thanks and good luck to everybody!!!

Mike