BREAK COMPLETED: 2020 Topps A&G and Topps Archives boxes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UPDATE #1: started opening packs....opened 9 of 48 packs...will do some more through out the day in between errands and chores....check your progress below..still taking on want lists also

UPDATE #2: Opened two more packs 11/48 opened.....HUGE PULL from Archives

UPDATE #3: Opened up 9 more....20/48 packs opened...pulled this one if anybody is interested:
2020 Topps Allen and Ginter Relics #FSRAST Steven Tefft A $6.00

UPDATE #4: 5 more packs...25/48 opened..... pulled these two:
2020 Topps Archives Blue #286 Cavan Biggio #19/25 $12.00
2020 Topps Archives Fan Favorites Autograph #ffapha Pete Harnisch $10.00

UPDATE #5: 37/48 packs opened now...pulled these:
2020 Topps Archives Purple #237 Trevor Hoffman #146/175 $4.00
2020 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini #256 Luis Robert $10.00
2020 Topps Allen and Ginter Framed Mini Autographs #MAKH Keston Hiura $30.00

Last edited:
I will keep a running list on what I get here on this post. I will send you a PM when the box breaks are done.

So far I have for you (if you need):
2020 Topps Archives #272 Tim Hudson $0.50 x2
Would you trade the Hudson for a Cody Bellinger 2018 highlite #17 in a pwe trade?

If so go ahead and post..

Thanks Stanley

Robert, I'd like to trade for the Lasek and Voit relics. I can trade you 9 ways to First 4, 6 & 8, and a Gold Mini 85 Trout. Total bv = $19 for you and $18 for me. I'd like to trade for the Hiura auto too but I'll have to dig around to find something. Is there anything else you're looking for that isn't listed on your wantlist?
Thanks, Dale

Robert, I'd like to trade for the Lasek and Voit relics. I can trade you 9 ways to First 4, 6 & 8, and a Gold Mini 85 Trout. Total bv = $19 for you and $18 for me. I'd like to trade for the Hiura auto too but I'll have to dig around to find something. Is there anything else you're looking for that isn't listed on your wantlist?
Thanks, Dale
Just what's on my want list.......I'm good with the trade you have proposed....go ahead and post it up
Thanks,
Robert