Breaking up 2015 Bowman chrome draft sky blue refractor set!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kready

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I have decided to break up my completed 2015 Bowman chrome draft sky blue refractor set. Willing to trade or sell these cards. Currently like the newer bowman chrome draft ..say 2017-2020. Don

How much for the hayes, cronenworth, tucker, mountcaste, buehler, and happ?
Cronenworth is gone. Hayes $42, Tucker $20, Mountcastle$36, Buehler $25 and Happ $12........Not going by beckett. I already broke up my 2nd set and these are the prices I got. This is my last set to break. No hard feelings if you think to high. don

Cronenworth is gone. Hayes $42, Tucker $20, Mountcastle$36, Buehler $25 and Happ $12........Not going by beckett. I already broke up my 2nd set and these are the prices I got. This is my last set to break. No hard feelings if you think to high. don
I think I'll pass on these, thanks anyways

PM list of ASTROS and card numbers and price you want for them?
Besides Tucker there were only 3 other prospects in this set. All beckett $1.50.......not biggies. I sold about 15 sky blues last night. Including the sky Blue Tucker for $20.00. I have one more Tucker. If you want all 4 for $20.00 delivered I would do that. I understand if you want to pass. Regarding the other 3 sky blues. I still collect bowman chrome draft. I know you stopped collecting draft a few years ago. But, any 2016 Nolan Jones, or Braves Anderson. Stay well. Don