Broke down and bought 2 mega boxes of 2018 Topps Chrome Update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tglg

MVP
5.00 star(s)
20 minutes away from Busch Stadium, home of the St
and should have probably sold them on ebay vs opening them. I must have picked the wrong two out of the 10 sitting there, as they were pretty identical and had no Acuna cards. I am asking here before posting singles to ebay to recoup some loot. All cards have the HMT prefix.

14 Nick Kingham RC (2x)
15 David Bote RC (2x)
17 Fernando Romero RC
29 Amed Rosario RC (2x)
37 Andrew McCutchen
41 Matt Kemp (2x)
42 Zack Cozart (2x)
49 Todd Frazier (2x)
50 Randall Grichuk (2x)
57 Dylan Cozens RC (2x)
58 Felipe Vazquez (2x)
62 Jose Altuve
64 Jose Ramirez (2x)
66 Manny Machado (2x)
72 Matt Kemp
75 J.D. Martinez (2x)
78 Jacob DeGrom (2x)
81 Francisco Lindor
83 Chris Sale (2x)
84 Luis Severino
90 Gerrit Cole (2x)
97 Manny Machado

I did pull these, but they are scanned already and going to get posted to ebay tonight as I might hold on to them (except for the Trout's)

55 Juan Soto RC (2x)
69 Mike Trout (2x)
80 Gleyber Torres RC (2x)

and got 5 Cardinals cards to keep here locally.

Last edited:
Can use the two Soto #55. Can you use either of these Cardinals from the set? Or what else would you need?
Pink
HMT18 Flaherty RC
HMT46 Ozuna

PM sent. Thanks, Tony.

What Do You Need for the Bote and Soto?

Probably going to sell the Soto cards or hold on to them for something I can really use in the future. I don't open up much new stuff, and when I want to trade, I don't have much new stuff to offer.
Thanks, Tony.
Can use the two Soto #55. Can you use either of these Cardinals from the set? Or what else would you need?
Pink
HMT18 Flaherty RC
HMT46 Ozuna

Last edited:
PM sent. Thanks, Tony.

Probably going to sell the Soto cards or hold on to them for something I can really use in the future. I don't open up much new stuff, and when I want to trade, I don't have much new stuff to offer.
Thanks, Tony.

What would you be looking to trade for?

Did you end up selling the Soto’s? If you still have them, would give good value on them. Need a couple for sets (pulled extra of his RD, Torres and Acuna for example, but a couple short of this one) and you seem to be the only one on here who has broke any of this stuff as of now.

Thanks, Tony.

Kirby