Brooks Robinson 3/3, orlando cepeda 1/1 photos+video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drock

Pro
4.90 star(s)
Well 2nd day out graphing sense ozzie and i must say it was pretty good. Got my brooks UD jersey numbers 11x16 done, also got him on 2 balls, one for my ws mvp collection and the 2nd one is just signed on the sweet spot and is for trade. and lastly i got cepeda on my rookie of the year 16x20 project. here is the link to the video and the pictures are below.

video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rk6VgHMiHY

IMG_0238.jpg
IMG_0240.jpg
IMG_0244.jpg
IMG_0241.jpg

Brooks was a vacuum cleaner in that series! Congrats on more amazing pick ups!

Nice.. a few of the ROY's were just at the Winter Warm Up here in STL.. Wally Moon, Ted Sizemore, Pujols and Bill Virdon. Should have made the trip up and gotten the ones you didn't have.

Nice.. a few of the ROY's were just at the Winter Warm Up here in STL.. Wally Moon, Ted Sizemore, Pujols and Bill Virdon. Should have made the trip up and gotten the ones you didn't have.

eh not even close to worth it for me because i have a ticket for season ticket holders autograph day for cardinals spring training and everyone including pujols signs for free. been buying that ticket off holders every year sense about 03. only guys i would have needed there would have been moon, sizemore and virdon.

but i really really really want to go up there this year for a game, that place looks beautiful