BSL 2019 Offseason #2: Final Roster moves for Rule 5, Free Agency is open.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Files and Webpage is uploading now.

Deadline is Monday at Noon Central time.

FINAL CHANCE TO PLACE RULE 5 Eligible players on the 40 man roster to protect them from the draft.

There will be a short sim Monday which will then allow for the Rule 5 pool to be viewed. At that point, all Rule 5 lists need to be PM'd to Nick. Again, the draft pool will NOT be final until after the next sim.

Trades can be posted, but they will not be processed until after the Rule 5 draft (to save the DFA issue we've had in the past).

Free agency is now open, so go sign some players and fill some roster holes. Or, if you're like me, sit back and watch since you blew too much money last year on international free idiots.

Cory

Damn forgot to protect players when I downloaded the sim exported though hopefully no one big is eligible. Doh!!!!!

I have high expectations going into next season. I have a few young relief arms to call up, hopes to sign a decent FA or two, and anticipate better seasons from my young guys already on the squad.

Exported

Cory, can you tell me if my export went through? Have been having computer trouble all morning. Thank you!