New Break 2020 Allen & Ginter Hobby 3 Hits + 1 2023 A&G +

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gwynn_fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Found a hobby box of 2020 Allen & Ginter Baseball and have a Blaster 2023 Allen & Ginter. There are three hits in the hobby box

Product Info 2020 A&G
2020-Topps-Allen-Ginter-Baseball-Cards-thumb-600.jpg

2020 Topps Allen & Ginter Baseball Cards

2020 Topps Allen & Ginter Baseball checklist, MLB set info, date, surprises, boxes, non-baseball autograph, odds, reviews. Every A&G hobby box has 3 hits.
favicon-32x32.png www.cardboardconnection.com

Product Info 2023 A&G
23-Topps-Allen-Ginter-Baseball-Cards-950-thumb-new.jpg

2023 Topps Allen & Ginter Baseball Cards Checklist and Team Lists

2023 Topps Allen & Ginter Baseball checklist, MLB set details, buy boxes, odds, autographs, reviews, release date. Each Hobby box has 3 hits.

DSCN4687.JPG

Have 10 spots at $15 a spot. Each spot will be randomized and the ten spots will coincide with the last number of each card pulled. In other words, If the first card I pull is Ronald Acuna Jr 13, the person owning #3 would get the card. If the next is 96 Shohei Ohtani, the person with #6 would get the card, etc. This will include the numbered non sport cards.
Non numbered cards will be sorted based on the last letter in the card, ie. and based on the alphabet translated to last number of the letter as follows.
1A & K
2B & L
3C & M
4D & N
5E &O
6F & P
7G & R
8H & S
9I & T
0J & u, v,x,y, z

So, if I pull the DARBC-GJ Paul Goldschmidt - St. Louis Cardinals/Aaron Judge - New York Yankees, the "0" who has "J", would get the card.

Shipping is only $4.50 no matter how many spots you want.
Once we have the ten positions filled, I will send out the invoices. After all the money is in, I will set up the video.
I will start with the randomizing of the ten spots and then I'll begin the break.
If you have any questions or if I missed something, LMK Bob

When this break is full, that will also mean I can open Contest 19!

1/1 Bounty to first to pull one...
2022 USA Baseball Stars and Stripes Jumbo Materials #60 Druw Jones 17/50
Prizes for additional 1/1s

$5 credit to lowest serial numbered card.

Last edited: