BSL 2024 Early Rookie Draft Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Rules:

1. Make sure it is your turn. SECOND TEAMS ARE COMPUTER DRAFTED, so contact me via PM if they are up.
2. Post your pick as a reply to this thread.
3. PLEASE PM THE NEXT PERSON IN LINE.

1.CLE SP Steve Doss
2.PHI LF Ismael Serrano
3.STL SP Tony Massey
4.BOS 2B Lindsay Oliver
5.ARZ RF Al Triska
6.LAD SP Bill Abbott
7.SEA RF Juan Hernandez
8.CHN (2nd team) 3B Ivan Franjul
9.NYY CF Ron Stephens
10.MIN (2nd team) CF Claudio Cano
11.ATL (2nd team) MR Hector Cuesta
12.SF C Gustavo Aleman
13.TEX 1B Gheorge Botoser
14.DET
15.TB (2nd team)
16.SD (2nd team)
17.CHW (2nd team)
18.WSH
19.MIA
20.NYM
21.PIT
22.BAL
23.TOR
24.COL
25.CIN
26.OAK
27.KC
28.MIL

Last edited:
I was very close to picking a stud young OF but decided he might be the best player in the draft for us.

Dennis

I'm on the fence with that OF if he's there or a SP. OF is 17 so take patience to develop but then again K.Collins was 17 or 18 when drafted by Gene. I traded for him moved him to Cory now I see that patience pays off at times as Collins developed into a beast

I'll be out of the house tonight but will make a pick tonight if it gets to 7.

Joe - Seattle

Yankees select CF Ron Stephens. PM coming to MIN.

Steph

Didn't get on last night and now I am rushing for work! Will look things over after work and make the pick tonight after my son's Spelling Bee. Sorry for the delay.

Mike

Have not been on in over a week, thought Detroit was going to be a CPU pick since it's a lame duck team. Sorry about that.

At work with no computer so just going off the web site, Tigers pick--MR Mal Murdock