BSL 2025 Early Rookie Draft Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Looks like Meliah has not been on the site in over a week. Not sure if it anyone has his cell number to text him? I thought last time in the draft he was thinking the CPU would draft for him, but not sure if he mentioned that this time or is planning to make his pick. Sounds like he's been pretty busy lately but hopefully we won't be stuck here for too long in the draft. We made some pretty good progress in the last day or two.

Eric

I am pretty sure he was on last night Eric, he has been on some lately. I posted on one of his threads on Tuesday and he replied to that. I am betting he will check in later today sometime.

Okay now, I'm pretty sure I wasn't the longest this time to make a pick:)

Tigers select RF Tommy Parkinson

Sim has been ran through 6/15. I need to complete the draft before updating the files. We are just going to finish the 1st round, then I will CPU the rest of the draft. I don't have time right now for lists and the talent drops off quickly after the 1st regardless.

Miami is up.

Sim has been ran through 6/15. I need to complete the draft before updating the files. We are just going to finish the 1st round, then I will CPU the rest of the draft. I don't have time right now for lists and the talent drops off quickly after the 1st regardless.

Miami is up.

Any chance the website will be updated on this next sim?

Miami is up.

Sounds good. I'll talk to BAL and let him know to be ready. I don't think it will take him too long to make his pick. If he can't log on and post, I'll talk to him and post it so that we can keep it moving.

Eric

Sounds good. I'll talk to BAL and let him know to be ready. I don't think it will take him too long to make his pick. If he can't log on and post, I'll talk to him and post it so that we can keep it moving.

Eric

I went ahead and used the list he sent and moved on before I saw this. Oakland is up

Oakland is going to try to continue to keep it's bullpen stocked, so they select MR Morris Roose (Oregon State) but also has a long history at the bottom of the page, being selected by the Nats in 2015 and winning several gold gloves, lol.

I love the bullpen guys too. Cant seem to break away from them. Gotta wonder why there are never any SPs in the dang draft