BSL Activity Check

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ouch, that hurts Steph. No way to see that coming.

Hurts for sure Pat. Oh well we will figure something out :D

FYI, I am out of town this weekend. I am taking my swim team to the NJ State Special Olympics Summer Games to compete.

Hurts for sure Pat. Oh well we will figure something out :D

FYI, I am out of town this weekend. I am taking my swim team to the NJ State Special Olympics Summer Games to compete.

Good luck with your team this weekend.

Twins have rosters set and have exported.

Everyone looks good. The only exports I'm missing are the Dodgers, A's, and Giants.

I imagine Tony will export later this morning, and James is still out on vacation I think, so I will take care of his before the start of the sim.

Oakland has exported. Sorry for that, but I have to admit, I am feeling very thin right now (if only my waistline was thin). As soon as we landed in Florida during spring training this year, life has been in turmoil. Literally stepped off the plane to get a phone call that my wife's mother was heading to the hospital and had a stroke. She was the caregiver for my wife's father, who several years earlier had had multiple strokes. Then, in April, went to Mayo Clinic in Minn. with my mother, for the 4th time regarding a liver transplant. Last week, my mother fell and broke her shoulder and hip, and had to have a hip replacement. Now she is facing a long stint of rehab, and her anxiety is through the roof regarding her nurses dropping her (she needs to relax). So, to top it off, last night we got a call regarding my wife's father, and he is not back in the hospital. They still wish to live out on their farm, yet neither of them can drive. So we have to do a lot, and still live our lives and do our duties as well. Just piling up it seems. Sorry if I have been short on things, but I am down to one nerve, and it is very short and thin. One positive note, my mother is being transferred from SLU to the local hospital for therapy, so I guess our family outings for a while will be the local hospital to see both grandmas and grandpa in one place (ugh, and I am a germaphone, so I hate hospitals). Bear with me!

Oakland has exported. Sorry for that, but I have to admit, I am feeling very thin right now (if only my waistline was thin). As soon as we landed in Florida during spring training this year, life has been in turmoil. Literally stepped off the plane to get a phone call that my wife's mother was heading to the hospital and had a stroke. She was the caregiver for my wife's father, who several years earlier had had multiple strokes. Then, in April, went to Mayo Clinic in Minn. with my mother, for the 4th time regarding a liver transplant. Last week, my mother fell and broke her shoulder and hip, and had to have a hip replacement. Now she is facing a long stint of rehab, and her anxiety is through the roof regarding her nurses dropping her (she needs to relax). So, to top it off, last night we got a call regarding my wife's father, and he is not back in the hospital. They still wish to live out on their farm, yet neither of them can drive. So we have to do a lot, and still live our lives and do our duties as well. Just piling up it seems. Sorry if I have been short on things, but I am down to one nerve, and it is very short and thin. One positive note, my mother is being transferred from SLU to the local hospital for therapy, so I guess our family outings for a while will be the local hospital to see both grandmas and grandpa in one place (ugh, and I am a germaphone, so I hate hospitals). Bear with me!

Tony - Sorry to hear about all the situations that life is throwing at you. I will gladly take care of your team if you need to take a leave of absence. I wasn't saying you'd export late, I know you usually export within a few hours of the deadline regardless of what is going on. Take all the time you need, and if you need a break, let me know.

Having just started a new job and with summer starting, I have been lucky enough to get some days off---something that hasn't happened regularly for a few years. I still find myself with less BSL time than I used to have, but I keep chugging along because it is fun.

Cory