BSL advanced draft pick thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I don't have time right now to add the proper list as I am walking out the door but I can add it later

I believe LAA has the first pick

So if you are ready to mark picks go ahead and post in this thread:

Draft Order:

LAA -SP Matt Anderson
MN -SP Chet Atkinson
Wash
Pitt
BOS
LAD
ATL
CO
Miami
TOR
AZ
CLE
STL
SD
DET
KC
CIN
SEA
HOU
NYM
OAK
TB
CHI Sox
CHI Cubs
Pitt
DET
BAL
OAK
SF
MIL

Last edited by a moderator:
I just seen this although i did post on the other trade..guess nobody noticed lol

LAA with the #1 pick in round #1 selects from the University of Wichita State SP Matt Anderson

I was just about to send him a pm in case Katester didn't but i noticed his last activity on the site is 8/16 has he been exporting ? i don't see how he knows when Nick uploads the file..it's probably why were at a stand still..and yanksno1 is the owner right because it shows in the game and the website that he is.

I was just about to send him a pm in case Katester didn't but i noticed his last activity on the site is 8/16 has he been exporting ? i don't see how he knows when Nick uploads the file..it's probably why were at a stand still..and yanksno1 is the owner right because it shows in the game and the website that he is.

I believe he is the owner I think he exports some from what I've heard from Cory but not sure if he pays much attention to the rest of the stuff. Its a bummer on things like this but can't expect everyone to live on the bench like some of us do lol.