BSL Domain Renewal Drive - All Owners Read

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
$121 raised in less than 3 hours. That's how we BSL folks do it. Thank you all, no further donations needed.

The web server/domain renewal is up for the league in mid January. As you all know (or should know) Stephj (Yankees owner) has 100% funded this since the inception of the BSL. This year with various other commitments, she will be unable to 100% fund this herself.

As such, we need to raise $121 in donations total to cover the next year of the server.

If I got all the owners to donate $4.32 paypal, we would have enough to cover it. I realize not everyone will be able to or desires to donate, so feel free to donate whatever you like. You are not obligated to donate, but you are welcome to donate more than 4.32. Any extra will cover others that cannot/do not donate, or will be pushed out for the following years' renewal.

To donate, please do the following.

1. REPLY to this message, letting us know what you plan on contributing.
2. Stephj will post her paypal information in a response below. You can then send the paypal directly to Stephanie.

Once the 121 is covered, we will request a stop in donations. This is another reason it is important to post in here if you are committing any money. Someone may wish to pay for the whole thing.

Thanks,

Cory

Last edited:
I don't have anything in paypal but can send money order to anyone you need me to.

Thanks,
Dennis

I will send $10 for Chris and the Bucs, and $11 for the Rockies, but I will have to send steph a check. I no longer have a pay pal account I don't think. I know I have it Steph, but if you could send me your address I will get a check out. Thanks Pat

Unless Chris still has Pay pal. I will check with him but either way we are in for $21

Thanks guys. I don't like doing this but I am in the process of buying my first home (!!!) so I need to be extra mindful of everything going out.

I will contribute $20. Paypal can go to [email protected].

Steph

Thanks guys. I don't like doing this but I am in the process of buying my first home (!!!) so I need to be extra mindful of everything going out.

I will contribute $20. Paypal can go to [email protected].

Steph

I honestly never thought about you paying this much Steph. I would have helped out before. Thanks for doing this for us. Pat

abncal - 10
Konel07 - 10
Meliah - 10
redsoxfan1979 - 20

121-50 = $71 dollars left.

HeboAlan - 10
Pat/Chris - 21
stephj - 20
bluewatertrader 5
spartanfan$15

$71.

THAT WILL DO IT. Please make sure to send payment soon, so she has time to get it all and get the renewal in.

Thank you for everyone's help. If you didn't contribute this year, there will be opportunities down the line.

Cory