BSL DRAFT GOES LIVE AIM TOMORROW 5 PM CENTRAL Time

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I have not recieved lists from anyone who cannot be there live, I do know 1 person who is going all cpu who cannot make it.

Please have your lists to me by noon tomorrow if not you will have to deal with what the cpu gives you thru round 15 after that everyone is going cpu.

So is there going to be a cutoff to our current draft? That's what I'm kinda waiting for so I can solidify my list cause I'll tell ya a bunch flew off the past several picks

Nick, I have never used AIM in my life but I signed up this week. I dont know what to do to be included in the draft list. I will also send a list in case I screw it up. Thanks Pat

I'm hoping to get through my 9th & 10th pick done today, I'll only be able to be online for an hour and a half tomorrow so I'll probably get a list going to you before your deadline anyway.

I will put a list together tonight. I won't be home until 6 PM CST tomorrow due to my wife's 40th birthday party (I do have to have my priorities!)

Todd

I will be updating the draft pool late tonight, probably near the 11pm cst deadline. Keep in mind you can make lists now, if the players are gone Nick will just skip over them tomorrow.

Also, if you're new to the league or first time using AIM, make sure you have the FULL version downloaded (aim.com, hit download) then register a username. Add some of the 'buddy' names from the league owner's page. If you see people online, message them and ask them to send you a GROUP chat request. That will allow them to tell you if your version is correct. Again, ONLY the full version works with group chat. We have had many issues in the past right before the draft. I plan on being on AIM at least an hour beforehand (cju18 is my handle) but keep in mind to make things flow smoothly to add all the teams you can on there, and ask one to verify that group chat loads for you.

Cory

I will be on early doing some stuff around 12 PM if anyone wants to test AIM I am under delmore813.

Looking forward to the draft and good luck.

I will be running the draft as closely as I can to what Cory has run in the past. 90 seconds max between picks (unless its me as I have some lists to deal with but that should generally not be a problem as I think I have them organized enough to keep things running smoothly.) IF you go over 90 seconds the CPU will make your pick

You need to keep track of who has been drafted so as not to continue to pick people who have already been drafted, as Cory did in the past 3 strikes and its cpu time once again.

I'd like to reiterate that we are only running this monkey thru round 15 after that all teams will CPU pick to fill out the rosters. I should be online from 3 P.m. thru the rest of the night, Ive got some errands I need to run between now and then.

My superior officer here is mandating me to change bases today, so I will no longer be able to attend tonight. Sorry guys, but I have to do straight computer draft because I did not plan on being moved for worthless reasons and didn't make a list.

jwj20 - no worries, it happens!

I have the AIM handles for all of the league except sinocc, Valediction, The Quarter Box (I have you friended, but it's not showing the handle), Heboalan (my own brother!), jwj20.

If the five of you can respond with your handles, I will get the owner's page updated with them. If any other owners has changed handles from what the owner's page shows, let me know as well.

Cory

I may have a few delays over the 90 seconds during the draft as well due to

a) my brother will be present and talking my ear off about nonsensical things while trying to draft.

b) I will be manually entering each selection Nick verifies into the game.

Cory

Sorry i could not be there for the whole draft. I was kicked off AIM about 10 times and finally said the hell with it. Hopefully I do not get stuck with 6 first baseman.

Sorry i could not be there for the whole draft. I was kicked off AIM about 10 times and finally said the hell with it. Hopefully I do not get stuck with 6 first baseman.

When I finally changed PC's and re registered and got in, I was timed out a few times and was so far behind I had no idea who was taken. I did send Nick a list, so hopefully I didnt end up with 4 40 yr olds from the CPU. LOL Maybe by the time we do the rookie draft I can make something work. Pat