BSL Helper...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I am running Windows 7. I have done everything you asked and it is not working. Everything is where it is supposed to be, but it is not being recognized by the game. I honestly don't mind if you start with the sim, because I have out-of-town visitors (in-laws) and I don't have a great deal of time to figure this out. I don't want to hold everyone. I can get to it late tonight or tomorrow evening.

I am running Windows 7. I have done everything you asked and it is not working. Everything is where it is supposed to be, but it is not being recognized by the game. I honestly don't mind if you start with the sim, because I have out-of-town visitors (in-laws) and I don't have a great deal of time to figure this out. I don't want to hold everyone. I can get to it late tonight or tomorrow evening.

I ran the sim last night, so we are just at the beginning of spring training. Since I am running windows 7 as well, I'm going to look into what it would take to get a remote desktop connection set up so I can just fix it from here.

Cory