Votes: 19 65.5%
  • NL - Washington - Nick

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • AL - Seattle - Ed

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • AL - Toronto - Kendall

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
ALL teams need to vote. Please select a president for EACH league, not just your own. These are the remaining nominees from the original post that never declined the nomination.

Per the league charter the president responsibilities:

B. League Presidents.

1. Two (2) positions available, one in each league.

2. Peer or Self-nominated, voted in by respective league.

3. Each president can step down at any time. A replacement for the remainder of the year will be appointed by the commissioner.

4. The term is for two years. A "year" ends after a World Series is played. An infinite number of terms can be held by one individual.

5. Responsibilities

a. Have vote in high-level league issues when deemed necessary by commissioner.

b. Be the voice of his/her league concerning rules and other issues. League members should approach their president with issues/ideas if the commissioner is not available.

c. Other duties as assigned by commissioner

The MAIN purpose of the presidents is they are the 2nd/3rd members of the trade committee. Having said that, we are a democracy, and the ballot it up. This ballot will lock as of the start of the draft tomorrow (Sunday) at 5pm cst and the presidents will be announced there.

Cory

Last edited:
Thanks Cory, This was on my list to do last night. Never got around to it and of course forgot all about it so far today

Thanks Cory, This was on my list to do last night. Never got around to it and of course forgot all about it so far today

I meant to put it up like two weeks ago but completely forgot. I figured we needed to get it done before the draft was complete.

Congrats to Ed and James, who were elected AL and NL Presidents for a term of two seasons ending after the 2008 World Series.

Status
Not open for further replies.