BSL Major Change: All Owners read and check in!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Okay, am I the only one that doesn't really care for this idea? I think you're taking away from the "realness" of the game by axing two teams.

Also (don't take offense to this David, just curious) but why do the Angels get to switch to the Red Sox? For that matter why would someone want the Red Sox over the Angels currently?

So now some great players from the Astros and Angels will get to be drafted from a lottery pool, further messing with the system. Against the odds some strong team is going to get a high pick and the talent rich get richer, if they can afford it.

I'm not crapping over all the work this must have taken to figure out, just a little surprised this wasn't maybe brought up for discussion or a vote first. When I realized we needed new owners quickly I have been trying real hard to recruit....I only started that 5 days ago!

To answer your question it was basically a change of scenery to start fresh with a new team.

I read and understand to the extent of my ability to comprehend. I'm not quite sure how the whole ticket thing works but I'll have u break it down for me tommorow. On a side note can't believe KC might get Beltran in real life, what in the world are the pinstripes giving ellsberry all that money he is a stud but apparently I have missed out on this guys value. I thought he was a all-star type guy but he's not some Mike Trout. Guess when your the Yankees you got no worries

Arizona will volunteer to move to the AL West.

I will be sorry to leave the NL West but like the DH option as I have two stud 1st baseman on my team ready to play and they only have 1st base ability.

I also have read and understand.

Ron

Last edited:
Dang Ron, I would have agreed to move to the AL, I would like to give the DH a try. I am sorry to see the contraction but I am glad not to lose the league. Cory and Nick taking a pro active step now may have saved us for the future. I have posted several times in different forums for new owners, and contacted several guys I thought would be good for the league to no avail. I dont understand why long time fantasy players would not want to give this a shot honestly but no one has stepped up.

Thanks for all the work guys. Pat

Dang Ron, I would have agreed to move to the AL, I would like to give the DH a try. I am sorry to see the contraction but I am glad not to lose the league. Cory and Nick taking a pro active step now may have saved us for the future. I have posted several times in different forums for new owners, and contacted several guys I thought would be good for the league to no avail. I dont understand why long time fantasy players would not want to give this a shot honestly but no one has stepped up.

Thanks for all the work guys. Pat

Pat, we may have problems gaining new members but the BSL owners we have are the best of people around as far as I'm concerned. I can share my love for sports, cards, ect and still feel comfortable for the most part sharing and asking advice on personal real life issues to many of you as well. Not to sound like a Hallmark card but I really do appreciate the bench and for sure the bsl.

Pat, we may have problems gaining new members but the BSL owners we have are the best of people around as far as I'm concerned. I can share my love for sports, cards, ect and still feel comfortable for the most part sharing and asking advice on personal real life issues to many of you as well. Not to sound like a Hallmark card but I really do appreciate the bench and for sure the bsl.

Too late you do sound like a Hallmark card I actually think I saw that same one the other day when I was out shopping. I will trade you the card for Augusto Martinez straight up :)

4.2% chance baby :)

... in other news are we pausing the post season? is there a timeline for the contraction and such, or is that still in the works?

Too late you do sound like a Hallmark card I actually think I saw that same one the other day when I was out shopping. I will trade you the card for Augusto Martinez straight up :)

Mike I really doubt I'll get Augusto, hoping for a good prospect or M.Anderson would be nice:) or Ross back

4.2% chance baby :)

... in other news are we pausing the post season? is there a timeline for the contraction and such, or is that still in the works?

There will be a pause the day after fa players file. I will post eligible players list and team spending limits. After that, two days then draft

Here is the main problem on getting members to join is $19.95 for the software-As Cory has stated he has been getting inquiries about joining the league..but when there told they have to pay $19.95 for the software its a different story-When i decided to get the software i was out of work and came close to not joining-But that same day i won $100.00 on a scratch off ticket and then it was an easy decision to continue with the BSL-Have i gotten my monies worth? hell ya oh and by the way what in the blue moon h*** is fantasy baseball ?!?!

Here is the main problem on getting members to join is $19.95 for the software-As Cory has stated he has been getting inquiries about joining the league..but when there told they have to pay $19.95 for the software its a different story-When i decided to get the software i was out of work and came close to not joining-But that same day i won $100.00 on a scratch off ticket and then it was an easy decision to continue with the BSL-Have i gotten my monies worth? hell ya oh and by the way what in the blue moon h*** is fantasy baseball ?!?!

Fantasy baseball!!!! I just had to check your location and see if it said " under a rock" lol.

http://www.rotowire.com/baseball/101/howtoplay.htm

I just talked to a buddy of mine and he is going to look it over and let me know in a day or two if he is interested in joining.

Ron

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps

Members online