BSL Nationals have a new owner.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Dewayne - chaplain11 will be taking over the Nationals.

He is a new (old) owner, having been with us during BSL 1.0.

We are currently working on getting him set up in the software, but we are very glad to have him back on board.

Please people, help me fill Boston so we can get full again!

Cory

It is glad to be back. I miss being at the helm of Oakland but look forward to the challenge of taking over Washington. This should be a slight learning curve for me but will do my best to get up and running soon. Please don't totally crush me while I bring the team back from Astro's (actual team) levels of inadequacy :)

Dewayne

It is glad to be back. I miss being at the helm of Oakland but look forward to the challenge of taking over Washington. This should be a slight learning curve for me but will do my best to get up and running soon. Please don't totally crush me while I bring the team back from Astro's (actual team) levels of inadequacy :)

Dewayne

With the changes I made last sim when I temporarily took over, and the shape the current division is in this year, you might have a shot at the playoffs:)

Big D, glad to have you back man. You will do fine, you have a real good base and some great prospects to work with. Pat

I'll be honest, if I weren't in the middle of finishing my dissertation for the next few months, I would want to join the BSL action! Maybe the next time a new owner is needed in 2014!

Scobes

It is good to be back for sure. I have been playing around with the base program starting in 1925 with the Yankees. It seems like a really fun game to say the least.

Welcome back Dewayne! And welcome to the East Coast!

Steph