BSL Owners Read: Rule 5 and roster limits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Guys and Gals,

This is not a sim update, but a few points I'd like to get across.

1. The next sim will be a very short sim, just for trades and to protect players for the Rule 5 draft. Keep in mind, if they are not protected when that sim is finalized, they can be drafted if they are eligible.

2. I know there are a handful of teams right at the 25/25/35 limits and more are running close every day. That is fine, but you need to make sure to manage it in trades, signings, etc. The DL players need to be accounted for. There are WAY too many players sitting perfectly healthy on the DL with the team having a completely full organization. As such, players on the DL will from now on be counted against your roster numbers.

If you have 5 players on the DL that are healthy, and are at 25/25/35 otherwise, I will cut 5 players are my discretion. I will likely be leinient to some extent, but it is your job to monitor your DL and your roster.

I understand I think you should cut best potential players on teams that do it from now on that would put a end to it lol

Mets read and agree. Cory I will need to re-export to protect any possible players. Can you text or pm me to let me know you got the export.

Thanks

Cory, I tried to put Rafael Dominguez on the secondary and it said it went through, but it took forever so I am not sure. I hate to ask but could you check for me? thanks Pat

White Sox have read..I think holidays should be considered on the time between sims..

Henry - I gave everyone an extra day this sim due to the holiday weekend. Instead of the usual 2 days, we went 3. It is always a fine line between breaking too much and people losing interest vs not breaking enough and people having to miss deadlines. Sorry, I am trying my best.

Back