BSL - Please Read

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sounds good - glad you guys (Heath/Kendall) are able to keep it going. Thanks for bringing it this far, Cory. I'm glad you'll still be in the league so we can keep up with the entertaining commentary between you and Heath, lol!

I'm decent with technology so if something falls through, let me know if I can help.

Eric

I am reviewing league policies to see if things can be simplified for all involved. Since we have a trade limit, we should be able to relax some other restrictions. Bear with me, if i can simplify this red tape, we may just maintain status quo

So basically your undecided if you want to give up control. I just want to know if you are still being apart of this or not. Its getting frustratimg one minute you are burned out the next your content. Let's figure it out Brett Farve your playing or you aren't???

So basically your undecided if you want to give up control. I just want to know if you are still being apart of this or not. Its getting frustratimg one minute you are burned out the next your content. Let's figure it out Brett Farve your playing or you aren't???

I would very strongly argue against contraction. If we go that route, there has to be a much better method of distributing the talent.