Bsl Post Draft - Everyone Please Read!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
So I screwed up by not simming to the next day when the draft was over.

SO for today, I had to advance 1 day and upload a league file update for everyone.

So please update your league file, Make your changes and export. because none of the roster changes that you all made post draft were working because I had you export pre draft in game date 6/15/08 and then had you export post draft still in game date 6/15/08. The game was recognizing that it already had your updated exports for 6/15/08 so it wasnt overwriting them post draft.

I am sorry for this, as it wasn't something I had expected to effect(affect (not sure which is right there)) anything.

So IF 24 hours isnt enough time just let me know, I would love to run a sim tomorrow at 2 PM central time, IF people cant get anothe rupdate oiut by then though let me know and I will push the deadline to Thrusday at 2 PM

THERE IS A NEW LEAGUE FILE READY NOW

Last edited:
Have tried twice to download file and get -- "can not download file" message after running 30-45 minutes. Don't know if having Phillies listed twice on list with myself and Nicholas Nelson listed as active managers.

Phillies finally exported.

Note: Nick, there are still 2 Phillies teams listed.
You are also listed as Philiies manager not Cubs.

EDIT: everything appears OK now. Cubs are back with Nick.

Last edited:
Back