Bsl Post Draft - Everyone Please Read!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FYI: If the update shows me as a second owner of a team, It just means that I uploaded an update while still set as a team I had entered trades for, It really wont have any affect on the way your update downloads.

Gene as far as your issues with downloading go, I am not sure what causes it but again when you keep trying it generally works, Unfortunately may have something to do with Go Daddy server load, There isnt anything I can do about it other than having you keep trying to update until it works.

I didn't see this until just now. I can not do anything at the moment, as I already have one foot out the door. Do I need to upload a new sim or just make the same export again? If I have to upload, I'll get it out tomorrow morning. If I just need to export, I'll do it this evening.

---Dodgers.

I was unable to upload league file. Don't know why. I tried twice, once last night and again this morning. I will try again now, but think you have to move on, and I'll just have to adjust when I can.

I was unable to upload league file. Don't know why. I tried twice, once last night and again this morning. I will try again now, but think you have to move on, and I'll just have to adjust when I can.

If you can't download, just send Nick a couple players that he release and he can make the adjustment..

Back