BSL Rockies post season trade list, need to shed some $$ and get younger

pltcards

5.00 star(s)
The only guys on the ML not for trade are Patrick, Espinosa, and Ryan. Icaza and a few others would be tough. Looking to shed some money and get younger in some spots without gutting a very good, but not good enough, team. Let me know who you would trade if that is possible before we get started to save some time. Thanks Pat

HeboAlan

4.90 star(s)
Pat I could use a big bat for sure lmk what we can do off limits are SP Massey/SP Dunn/OF Tyler

pltcards

5.00 star(s)
Pat I could use a big bat for sure lmk what we can do off limits are SP Massey/SP Dunn/OF Tyler
usually that would mean Massey, Dunn, and tyler would be gone soon, but this time I think you mean it. LOL I will look in a while or if you have ideas let me know, thanks Heath. Looking forward to trading again. Pat

pltcards

5.00 star(s)
Looking to move 3b Bill Rousett I guess. 4 star and rock solid. gotta get something pretty good and save a few bucks. Many other guys could go as well, thanks

pltcards

5.00 star(s)
everyone of them is gone in a few days. How could I have guessed that. Off limits only applies to the rockies I guess, LOL

Sponsors