BSL Roster Sim #3 2/9

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best way to download it is to not watch it....the actual meter that shows is not always accurate...sometimes it will freeze on a number but is actually still downloading.

In addition to that, the more people trying to download it at once slows the process down...remember, it's a web server not a high end company:)

It downloads to 36% and then i get a not responding message this has happened 3x already even cleaned out my temp files did a prefetch and
restarted computer...i will try again in a bit might be to many people downloading file at same time.

At least I'm not alone. Still at 36% and tired of reading the Abbott and Costello trivia question!!

EDIT: going to cancel download and try later. Tired of waiting and seeing message "Out of the Park Baseball not responding". Hopefully be less busy later tonight.

Last edited:
Start the download and leave it alone for a few hours...even if you get the not responding message. Let me know if it doesn't go through by the morning.

Apparently, this is a bug that OOTP has not quite been able to figure out...but most things I read say that I does eventually go through.

Program is not responding or server is not responding?

program isn't responding

Start the download and leave it alone for a few hours...even if you get the not responding message. Let me know if it doesn't go through by the morning.

Apparently, this is a bug that OOTP has not quite been able to figure out...but most things I read say that I does eventually go through.

I have started download and will just let it go

Status
Not open for further replies.