BSL Roster Sim #4 2/12

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
League file issues should be resolved, please contact me if you have issues downloading. If it keeps freezing up, let it sit there and it will finish....don't watch the percentage, just close the window or go do something else.

LEAGUE FILE IS UPLOADING NOW. SHOULD BE AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD within the hour. Webpage will be updated throughout the evening, but everyone can access ALL the league info in the league file they download.

THE NEXT TEAM EXPORT DEADLINE IS Monday (tomorrow) at 5pm cst. YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO EXPORT ON THIS OR THE FOLLOWING SIM IF YOU HAVE NO MOVES

We are at Game-Date 2/4/07, spring training opens 3/2/07. Due to waiver/DFA restrictions, we can't sim more than 15 days at one time...so there will be two more 'roster' sims and then we will kick off spring. The next two sims will be on a short time frame as aside from waivers/free agents/trading and assigning DFA players, there isn't much to do.

Again--this cannot be emphasized enough--I recommend all teams do these steps when they first load the file!

I urge everyone to do the following first thing after each sim:
1. Find any players you traded for and assign them properly
2. Find any players you won off waivers or free agents signed and assign them.
3. Check your DFA area for any other stray players.
4. MAKE SURE any players you place on waivers are placed on DFA immediately beforehand. If their DFA time runs out before their waiver time runs out, they will be cut when the DFA time expires. This is very important and cost some teams some money last sim.
5. Check your 25/25/35....some teams need to adjust these (THEY WILL BE CHECKED AND ENFORCED AS OF SPRING TRAINING).

Please feel free to ask me any questions regarding how the rosters/salaries/anything at all in game works.

Cory

Status
Not open for further replies.