BSL Roster Sim #5 2/13

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
LEAGUE FILE IS AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD. Webpage will NOT be updated for this sim, but everyone can access ALL the league info in the league file they download.

THE NEXT TEAM EXPORT DEADLINE IS Wednesday (tomorrow) at 5pm cst. YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO EXPORT ON THIS SIM IF YOU HAVE NO MOVES...keep in mind if you make trades, you NEED to move the players from DFA to your roster.

We should be within one sim of spring training...it's almost that time!

Again--this cannot be emphasized enough--I recommend all teams do these steps when they first load the file!

I urge everyone to do the following first thing after each sim:
1. Find any players you traded for and assign them properly
2. Find any players you won off waivers or free agents signed and assign them.
3. Check your DFA area for any other stray players.
4. MAKE SURE any players you place on waivers are placed on DFA immediately beforehand. If their DFA time runs out before their waiver time runs out, they will be cut when the DFA time expires. This is very important and cost some teams some money last sim.
5. Check your 25/25/35....some teams need to adjust these (THEY WILL BE CHECKED AND ENFORCED AS OF SPRING TRAINING).

Please feel free to ask me any questions regarding how the rosters/salaries/anything at all in game works.

Cory

I misplaced a file so if you get download error wait until this afternoon to try so i can move the file.

Cory, I was able to download with no problem.

Steph

Status
Not open for further replies.