BSL: Rule 5 Draft scheduled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
As soon as I hear from James I will upload the file. I don't wanna penalize him for my mistake.

As such. The rule 5 draft will be Sunday at 6pm central time regardless. Currently the bench chat room is not an option. I am waiting word from Peter on a possible fix, if not is there a consensus of people having AIM installed or skype? As an alternative? Or any other chat option, I'm willing to install whatever for it so let me know what you all might already have. If need be we can do text if everyone is a texter it's just gonna be harder that way.

Sorry for the wordy post, the bears won and I don't have nfl network so the bar was the only option:D

Let me know.

Well considering that only 1/3 of the league actually participate in the Rule 5 draft, maybe we should just see how many team are interested.. You may just be better off doing the draft offline and teams can submit lists to you so that it is fast and we can move forward.. Just a thought!!

Well considering that only 1/3 of the league actually participate in the Rule 5 draft, maybe we should just see how many team are interested.. You may just be better off doing the draft offline and teams can submit lists to you so that it is fast and we can move forward.. Just a thought!!

I agree.

Just PM you lists.

+1