BSL Sim #12 2023 Draft Sim

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HeboAlan

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Files uploading

Webpage uploading

Export Deadline Saturday at Noon!!!!!

Please Export if need be and make sure your roster are all set at the right limits

thanks
Heath
Cards GM

PS I have 2 trades left so lets make a good deal lol

That's kinda weird considering. My second round pick is a half star pitcher. And just for a reference the next 3 following picks are 2-3 star possibilities.,

That's kinda weird considering. My second round pick is a half star pitcher. And just for a reference the next 3 following picks are 2-3 star possibilities.,

Im not sure what your trying to get at... I used list on those who sent them and when the picks where up for people without list I simply click continue draft once which cpu picks and brings me to the next team up. I don't know why the computer picked who they did I can promise you that everything was done by computer unless a list was used. I have a little more integrity then that. Maybe the computer felt that you needed that player I have no idea you can ask Cory as he was there looking over me while I ran of the draft.

It's alright after thinking about it that makes sense. I apologize for insinuating anything. I'm having a rough time managing in the NL. I let my irritation get in the way. My bad

Texas exported. Really happy after 10-4 sim. Done so with Lopez on the bench. Now he is back!