BSL Team Swaps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
After much consideration, I am going to allow a request from Chris (Texas) to switch to the unmanned Dodgers.

This will take place after next sim. Chris will still forfeit his 1st round pick with the Dodgers as he ran Texas negative.

Texas will obtain a cash infusion from the league to become solvent once again, I will run them in the interim until a permanent manager is found.

As such, Seattle and Texas are available if anyone wants to shift around. I am going to cap 'shifting' to a one-time deal, so David (BOS) and Chris (LAD) are where they will be. I need to know AS SOON AS POSSIBLE if you are wanting to move to an available team. I personally am a big fan of sticking around and being loyal to your team, but if you choose to switch, there is an option for now.

I am not a huge fan, but it is somewhat realistic, the shifting of managers around.

Cory

should liven up the NL West a little with Chris coming over. We have been pretty quiet trade wise in that division for a while.

I am hoping that regardless of owner moves, that we get back up to 28 owners soon. I don't mind running the extra teams, but it does dampen the league not having a full roster of managers.

anyone have any friends in fantasy leagues who could join the bench to play in our league, or is that a bad thought. Man with all the guys here who play fantasy you would think a couple would love to give this a shot. There are always a few guys peeking in to these threads who have to be tempted. Come on guys

I would never switch...unless the Yankees became available ;) As long as I have some extra time I will continue chugging along in hopes of one day fielding a winning team.

While I do find myself looking up the Marlins box scores in real life, I'll stick w/ my team from the start.... even if my beloved Rays became available.

Couldn't switch teams myself, would feel like I was abandoning something I put so much time and effort into.

I could see some people jumping at the opportunity to run the Mariners. HUGE market size and EXTREME fan loyalty would be very attractive for a General Manager. Might take 3-4 years to rebuild, but once you get it turned around, there's potential to rake in massive gate revenue and build that budget up over $120 million. Stadium seats over 47,000, too! If I were with a small market team without a lot of talent in the minors, I'd really consider moving.

Rangers franchise has a lot of upside, too. Lots of ML talent there to compete right away. Above Avg market size and Very Good fan loyalty would be an upgrade for some people, too.

Eric

I could see some people jumping at the opportunity to run the Mariners. HUGE market size and EXTREME fan loyalty would be very attractive for a General Manager. Might take 3-4 years to rebuild, but once you get it turned around, there's potential to rake in massive gate revenue and build that budget up over $120 million. Stadium seats over 47,000, too! If I were with a small market team without a lot of talent in the minors, I'd really consider moving.

Rangers franchise has a lot of upside, too. Lots of ML talent there to compete right away. Above Avg market size and Very Good fan loyalty would be an upgrade for some people, too.

Eric

Plus you play Arizona a bunch of times so that would give you a bunch of wins.......