BSL Update:2007 #15 PLAYOFF TIME

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League file is ready

Game date is 10/2/07

Playoffs

Detroit vs TExas
Baltimore vs Toronto

Cincinatti vs Atlanta
New York vs Colorado

Deadline for export is Friday 3/23/12 at 2:00 PM central time
We will sim thru the Divisional series

If I am not mistaken playoff rosters need to be dropped to 25 man

Yes, all the playoff qualified teams need to get at 25. I would suggest everyone go down to 25 on active...since you'll have to be there anyway.

Angels downloaded

Lost the AL West by 3 games so congrats to the Rangers for winning the AL west

But the Angels AAA team the Salt Lake Bees will be playing the Washington Nationals AAA team the Syracuse Chiefs for the AAA championship i am so over joyed ....:rolleyes:

Blue J's are thrilled to have made the playoffs.. Will
download when I return home tonight and export..

Yeah.....

Glad to make the playoffs/

Quick question... My playoff roster has 23 people on it and I cant move 2 guys over to it. Am I doing something wrong?

I have Shane Victorino who has zero time left on DL but 3 day left on injury.

Im trying to move him over so he can play in 3 days.

See if you can right click on him and add him to playoff eligible.
I had this happen in my practice league.. Not home to help walk
You through it... Try that..

Woo-hoo! Glad I made it to the post season, but not sure how far I'll make it. ATL looks pretty tough, but you never know.

Can't wait to get the file downloaded so I can see the details and start making changes tonight. I'm flying home right now and have about 45 minutes left on the flight, but this WiFi connection is sloooowwww. Come on... 28% after about 20 minutes...

Rangers are exported.. Have I beat Toronto and now face Detroit? Cause in the game it says I am about to face Toronto.. Plmk

Angels downloaded

Lost the AL West by 3 games so congrats to the Rangers for winning the AL west

But the Angels AAA team the Salt Lake Bees will be playing the Washington Nationals AAA team the Syracuse Chiefs for the AAA championship i am so over joyed ....:rolleyes:

Thanks!! It was hard fought! Congrats to you as well for a great fight all the way to the end!

Cleveland has exported. Should we start releasing players that we do not want that are arbitration eligible?

Made the playoffs but I plan on getting destroyed in the first round:) Lost Randy Johnson, my starting catcher and my starting shortstop to injuries last sim.

I was thinking about raising ticket prices for the playoffs. Does anyone have any thoughts - I'm assuming this is like real life and maybe I should double the regular season rates for the first round?

Red Sox exported... and to add insult to not making the Playoffs I lost Pedro for the rest of the season :)...

Maybe Buck will win ROY and Fielder will win MVP.

Last edited:
Rangers are exported.. Have I beat Toronto and now face Detroit? Cause in the game it says I am about to face Toronto.. Plmk

I'm making my roster as well and it says I am playing Detroit in the first round.

Orioles have exported and glad to be in the playoffs. Good luck to all!

Todd

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.