BSL Update:2007 #15 PLAYOFF TIME

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uploaded. I've released a couple of players and placed some of my Rule 5 eligible players on my 40 man roster. The computer shows two of my players as getting an expected arbitration, must be "Super 2s" as they don't have 3 years in yet. Any idea when the determination is made for sure?

I'm making my roster as well and it says I am playing Detroit in the first round.

Orioles have exported and glad to be in the playoffs. Good luck to all!

Todd

League files correct.. Nick forgot about wild card exception 2 teams in the same division
with 2 best records can't face each other in first round. So playoffs are...
Orioles hosting the Tigers, Blue J'S hosting the Rangers.

Uploaded. I've released a couple of players and placed some of my Rule 5 eligible players on my 40 man roster. The computer shows two of my players as getting an expected arbitration, must be "Super 2s" as they don't have 3 years in yet. Any idea when the determination is made for sure?

After the World Series when the end of season financials run, all the super-two's will be included in the arbitration page generated by the game. At that point, the game allows tender offering, tender withdrawl (non-tender), and also the ability to offer arb to expiring free agents to qualify them for A&B compensation.

League files correct.. Nick forgot about wild card exception 2 teams in the same division
with 2 best records can't face each other in first round. So playoffs are...
Orioles hosting the Tigers, Blue J'S hosting the Rangers.

That would explain it.

Finally lost a starting pitcher for the playoffs (Westbrook). Can't complain, my injuries have been bearable all season, but this one stings. Gotta love that injury bug!

Todd

League file is ready

Game date is 10/2/07

Playoffs

Detroit vs TExas
Baltimore vs Toronto

Cincinatti vs Atlanta
New York vs Colorado

Deadline for export is Friday 3/23/12 at 2:00 PM central time
We will sim thru the Divisional series

If I am not mistaken playoff rosters need to be dropped to 25 man

Just realized that is today! Rockies downloaded but not sure if I exported, and I am not sure I will have access before the deadline to my laptop where the league file is. Nick can you check and see if I exported a file last night? Thanks Pat

Yankees are bummed to have missed out on the playoffs, but the injury bug did us in this last sim. Losing Bay and Ross yet again to injuries killed my bats. Happy to have Bedard winning the pitching triple crown for the AL and looking forward to next year!

Steph

Status
Not open for further replies.