BSL Update: 2007 #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

slavlite

MVP
5.00 star(s)
League file is READY for download

Game date is 5/14/07

Website will be PROPERLY updated late tonight

Still working on setting uo the new Nationals Owner.

After the next sim the rookie draft pool will be published (5/16/07 gametime)

Trade/Export Deadline for next sim 5 PM Central time Thursday 3/1/12

On a personal note: Cubbies are slowly improving

My Royals finally played to their injured capabilities...giving up a 1 game lead and now in 4th and 2.5 back.

On the bright side, Lincy is only out 6 more months..

Angels downloaded and exported

Angels went 12-2 including a 9 game winning streak ..went from 4th in the AL west to 1st and a 3 game lead...went from 21st in the power rankings to 3rd
Angels have a astonishing 17-2 record on the road..injury note lost SP Kevin Slowey for 3 months..Angels in the market for a SP

Last edited:
Lost Cody Ross and now my closer Kuo. Gonna be a rough next two sims but hanging in there in the mighty AL East.

Steph

Reds are feeling good, but finally got hit by the injury bug with Fontenot out for the year. Might need to trade for a utility infielder...

Marlins downloaded and exported...

.. slowly dropping in the standings, thankfully H. Ramirez is off the DL, but replaced by A. Gordon who's been en fuego as of late...

Can you place a minor leaguer on the DL? Or does that automatically give him a ML contract?

Minor leaguers do not need to be placed on the DL. IF you are running your minor league Lineups manually, just pull them out of the starting lineup.

I think thats the way it works, Cory may be able to expand on that?

Cleveland downloaded (but I do not know why). Straight to the cellar. I guess this BSL is not much different than the last.

Cards downloaded and exported

2nd place and picking up the pace. Lets go Cards

Didn't think I would have the best offense in the NL overall but if I can keep up a .293 clip and keep swiping bases I won't complain

Blue J's exported..

Still holding onto the lead in the AL East...

PS... Angels I have a couple SP available...

Braves are still atop the power rankings and the NL East by 6 games now but the Mets are charging.

Now uploaded.

Last edited:
Minor leaguers do not need to be placed on the DL. IF you are running your minor league Lineups manually, just pull them out of the starting lineup.

I think thats the way it works, Cory may be able to expand on that?

This is correct...they play out their injuries on the minor league roster as there is not a Minor League DL. If you place them on the major league dl, they must be on the 40 man roster and accrue service time healing, which is completely a waste.

Cory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back